Knights News · Baseball Update: 1/8/18

The baseball program will make a decision on today’s scheduled open season practice at 1:30 PM. As of 10:00 AM this morning the field and cage were still covered in snow and ice. Please check back for an update on today’s practice before attempting to come up to the school.

IF it is determined that we can practice, please make sure it is safe for you to get there before attempting to come. The practice is not mandatory and the coaching staff will understand if it is not safe for you to attend.

Moving forward, practices for Tuesday through Friday are still on as planned.

Again please check back for updates, with today’s update coming around 1:30 PM.