Boy’s Soccer conditioning will begin on Wednesday January 13th for ALL 7th-12th grade boys interested in playing soccer this year at Stratford.
- Conditioning sessions will take place from 4:20 PM until 5:30 PM.
- Players will check in with coaches at the concession stand in the football stadium.
- Players should wear a mask and weather appropriate clothes for conditioning.
- Players must bring their own water bottle.
- Soccer cleats should be worn to help with grip on the field.
- Please be sure to have ride arrangements for the conclusion of the conditioning sessions.
Conditioning will take place on the following dates:
- Wednesday, January 13th
- Thursday January 14th
- Tuesday, January 19th
- Wednesday, January 20th
- Thursday January 21st
- Tuesday, January 26th
- Wednesday January 27th
- Thursday January 28th
Any cancellations or schedule changes will be posted on the Stratford Athletics website.
***CONDITIONING WILL NOT INCLUDE ANY SOCCER SKILL WORK, THIS WILL BE SOLELY TO HELP GET ATHLETES INTO SHAPE FOR THE SEASON***
PLAYERS MUST HAVE ALL PAPERWORK ON FILE TO CONDITION AND TRY OUT FOR THE TEAMS. THE FORMS CAN BE FOUND ON THE SITE BY HOVERING OVER “MORE” AND THEN “SPORTS MEDICINE”
- PHYSICAL FORM WITH PARENT PERMISSION SIGNATURES
- CONCUSSION AWARENESS FORM
- COVID-19 WAIVER