ATHLETIC BOOSTER CLUB
• Knights Athletic Booster Club supports 19 Athletic Programs, more than 575 athletes and 80 coaches
• 100% of all proceeds raised through Memberships, Concessions, Spirit Booth Sales, Community Involvement Fairs and other Misc Fundraising Campaigns is given directly back to the Athletic Programs
• Pay for all team/player plaques and certificates
• Provide all team/player varsity letters/pins, region and state title pins/patches
• Fund sport specific team coach requests to replenish, update, or replace safety equipment or other team needs. KABC works in coordination with the Athletic Director to field such requests.
• We meet on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at the school. All are welcome and encouraged to attend
• Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Facebook Page: Knights Athletic Booster Club • Website: www.stratfordathletics.net
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
The mission of the booster club is to provide support and
develop interest for all programs that promote
athletic excellence, sportsmanship, high school scholastic achievement,
and the opportunity of higher education at Stratford High School.